- Either graduated or should be expected to graduate from high school
(students who received their final degree within the past two years are eligible)
1. Class Size : Approximately 15 students per class
2. Course : Level 1 ~ 6
3. Class Hours : 10 weeks per semester/ Monday~Friday, 4 hours per day (200 hours in total)
Level 1 - 14:00~18:00 (4 hours)
Level 2~6 - 09:00~13:00 (4 hours)
1. The Korean Language Institute is located minutes away from the economic, political, and cultural center of Seoul’s metropolitan downtown.
2. In 2008, we have been selected and entrusted by the Korean government to provide professionally organized Korean Language education for the ‘Korean Government Scholarship Students’.
3. The academic year is consisted of 4 semesters(Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter) and divided into 6 levels.
4. Our Managing Instructor supervises the students’ attendance and grades, so that students may effectively learn Korean in a short amount of time.
5. To enhance the foreign students’ adjustment to Korean life, Myongji’s Global Outreach Club students provide active assistance such as airport pick-up service and many other services.
Applications from Abroad: ~ 2018.01.26
Applications from Vietnam: ~ 2018.01.12
Applications from Abroad: ~ 2018.04.20
Applications from Vietnam: ~ 2018.04.06
Applications from Abroad: ~ 2018.07.16
Applications from Vietnam: ~ 2018.07.02
Applications from Abroad: ~ 2018.10.15
Applications from Vietnam: ~ 2018.10.01
Applications from Abroad: ~ 2019.01.25
Applications from Vietnam: ~ 2019.01.11
Applications from Abroad: ~ 2019.04.26
Applications from Vietnam: ~ 2019.04.12
Applications from Abroad: ~ 2019.07.26
Applications from Vietnam: ~ 2019.07.12
Applications from Abroad: ~ 2019.10.25
Applications from Vietnam: ~ 2019.10.11
※Dates are subject to changes
Applications from Outside of Korea
① Application Form (Myongji University Official Form- Please fill out the form in Korean or English or Chinese)
② High school (and Undergraduate) Official Transcripts and Certificate of Graduation
※ The last Certificate of Graduation must be certified by Korean Embassy for Consul Confirmation at or apostilled from a proper
③ Copy of Identification of applicant and both parents
④ Copy of applicant’s passport
⑤ Official document indicating parent-child relationship between the applicant and his/her parents
⑥ Certificate of deposit balance of applicant, with a minimum of 10,000 USD
⑦ Parent’s Certificate of employment or certificate of business registration and property tax payment
⑧ 2 photos(3.5cm X 4.5cm)
※ Documents not completed in Korean or English must be accompanied by notarized Korean or English translations.
Applications from Outside of Korea : ① Applicants send(via post) the required documents to the Office of International Affairs → ② Myongji reviews the documents → ③ Myongji notifies the screening result → ④ Applicants make a payment to the account below → ⑤ Myongji sends out Certificate of Admissions and payment → ⑥ Applicants visit the Korean Embassy / Consulate located in their home country to apply for visa → ⑦ Applicants arrive in Korea(Inchen airport)
※ $1 (USD) = \ 1,000 ~ 1,100 (KRW)
(1) Application Fee : KRW 50,000
(2) Tuition : KRW 1,300,000 per semester (KRW 1,400,000 per semester - 2019 year)
※ The tuition fee includes insurance fee, main textbook(Studnet Book A) fee and cultural experience fee(once).
(Applications from Outside of Korea need to pay two semesters tuition fee at least in advance
But, Applications from some country need to pay four semesters tuition fee in advance)
(3) Other expenses : Pick-up fee - KRW 40,000, Bank fee from abroad- KRW 10,000
(4) Account Information :
- Bank name and account number: Hana Bank 299-910003-46804
- Swift Code: KOEXKRSE
- Bank address: KEB HANA Bank, 34 Gebukgol road, Seodaemun-Gu, Seoul 120-728, Korea
- Remittee: Myongji University
※ Meal expenses : a meal in campus (University cafeteria) - KRW 3,000~4,000,
a meal off campus (local restaurant) - KRW 5,000~7,000
1. Tel : 82-2-300-1515
2. Fax : 82-2-300-1516
3. E – mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Address : Office of International affairs , Myongji University, 34 Gebukgol road, Seodaemun-Gu, Seoul, Korea
Office of International affairs, Myongji University, 34 Geobukgol road, Seodaemun-Gu, Seoul, 03674, Korea TEL: 82-2-300-1511~5
Copyright(c) Myongji University, All Right Reserved.