Article No. : 77327652
작성일 : 17.12.06 | 조회수 : 404
|제목 : Grade Evaluation Method and Scholarship Reformation Notice.||Writer : 관리자|
|Attached file: There is no file attached.|
Grade Evaluation Method and Scholarship Reformation Notice.
This is the Office of International Affairs, Myongji University.
From the 2ndsemester of 2017, the grading method has been changed based on the exception standard of relative evaluation method. The method has been changed to help international students to achieve better grades. Further more, due to the change of the grading method, the scholarship standard has also changed. Through this action, we anticipate that the international students will obtain better grade sand resolve issues such as visa extension, gaining graduation credits, and employment.
Please refer to the changes below for reference
1. exception standard of relative evaluation method
2. Reason for Reformation
- Difficulties in visa extension due to low GPA
- Being placed under academic probation or not being able to graduate due to low GPA
- Decrease in difficulties of employment due to low GPA; change in grading method will increase the GPA of international students.
3. Reformation of Scholarship
BUT, Students must have applied for at least 15 credits, and have obtained at least 12 credits in order to receive scholarship. No scholarship will be issued to students enrolled on exceeded semester
4. Test on Proficiency in Korean(TOPIK) Scholarship
Only applicable up to 4th year, 1st semester. cannot be issued after.
5. Global Buddy Program
Global buddy is a program which Korean students help international students to better adapt to the academic life, and also exchange cultures. Students who do not participate in the program may not receive scholarship.
6. As one of the graduation conditions, students must obtain TOPIK Level 4(Students in the department of Arts and Physical Education must obtain TOPIK Level 3, from the academic year 2018), and must submit their certificates to the Office of Bangmok General Education.
7. Contact Information Update on Myiweb
All updates and changes are announced through the contact points recorded on myiweb. Continuous updates of myiweb will not only prevent any disadvantages due to unreached announcements, but also living allowance will be issued through the bank account recorded on myiweb. For these reasons, be sure to input the most recent details.
The Office of International Affairs, Myongji University is putting its utmost effort to support all international students’ academics and lives in Korea. For counseling regarding any matter, please do not hesitate to visit the Office of International Affairs.
Office of International Affairs, Myongji University
Phone : 02-300-1511
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Homepage : abroad.mju.ac.kr
|Next post||TOPIK 시험 대비반 개설 안내|
|Previous post||[Special Lecture]Resume Writing and Prepare for get a job|
Office of International affairs, Myongji University, 34 Geobukgol road, Seodaemun-Gu, Seoul, 03674, Korea TEL: 82-2-300-1511~5
Copyright(c) Myongji University, All Right Reserved.